Wednesday 16 July 2014

Introduction

Hi. I'm Rhii. I've wanted to start fashion blogging for quite a while now, and I've finally made a blog.

I used to have appalling fashion taste, mostly because I was so uncomfortable with my body I just tried to hide it. I didn't think it was good enough for what everyone else was wearing. I even used to not want to go to school because I thought my school uniform made me look so awful and gross and then I had no positive body image at all to let me dress nicely on the weekends. I didn't want people to look at me and judge me for 'dressing like a skinny person'.

Well, guess what past Rhii, thin people aren't the only people who can look nice. You aren't ever going to be one of them but it's ok! Well, it is a bummer when you go into H&M and find the most BEAUTIFUL LACE SHIRT and the largest size they have is a 16 and you try and force it over your wide shoulders and large boobs and you want to cry. I mean, that totally didn't happen yesterday and I am still very upset, but don't wish you didn't look like you.

You've got a size 14 dress you fit into, that people have complimented you in. Your shirt for sleeping in is a size 22 because it's big and baggy it doesn't strangle you when you toss and turn at night. You are not your size and honestly no two shops have the same size 16. Hell, I was in a shop and tried on two tops which were both (apparently) a size L. One fit, the other did not. It's ok.

I kind of went off a bit there, but this is a nice little fashion blog where I'm going to talk about the nice clothes I find and show off a little bit and hopefully help someone else feel more confident about wearing the clothes they want to wear.

I rock crop tops by the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment