Wednesday 16 July 2014

H&M Haul

I had a visit to Westfield with my grandmother on Tuesday, which means I was brought some clothes. I don't often see my father's side of the family as they are not local and a two and a half hour drive to my grandparent's home in Essex is usually only attempted during the major holidays such as Easter, Christmas and August. So when my grandmother comes down for a visit, she does like to treat me a little.

There was a sale in H&M, but after trying on a few things, including a burgundy skirt (made my hips look even wider in a bad way) and beautiful mint shorts (same problem), I managed to escape the sale and look at some of the other things.



Shell Tank Top
Shop: H&M
Price: £6.99
Size: L
[see online]
↳ I brought this because the shells reminded me of mermaids and would match some shell earrings I already own. The fit is comfortable and light,  perfect for warm weather and the criss cross straps are cute.

Ice Cream Crop Top
Shop: H&M
Price: £7.99
Size: L
[while this is not the exact shirt I brought, see similar online]
↳ I recently really really got into crop tops. While I'm not actually a big ice cream fan (yay lactose intolerance!), I thought the pattern was super cute and the fit is reasonably loose, which I like.

Mint Scooped Neckline Top
Shop: H&M
Price: £3.99
Size: L
I could not find this product on the website :(
↳ I really like H&M's basic collection and I have several tops from it so I expected this one to not quite be so clingy but it's ok. I'll probably wear it tucked into jeans or shorts, rather than over the top, as you can see the belt hoops and buttons poking out.


Pink Unicorn Silhouette Jumper
Shop: H&M
Price: £5.99
Size: L
Another product I could not find online :(
↳ I'm a sucker for anything with unicorns and while I do not own anything else pink, I could not resist. The fit is wonderful and baggy, even around my boobs! Very soft and comfortable and an amazing price tag. I don't think I've ever got a cardigan, hoodie or jumper for under a tenner. It wasn't even on sale.

Total price of haul: £24.96

Finding four lovely items, all for under a tenner each was an absolute dream! The high waisted black jeans are from New Look and I think they were about £24 several months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment